Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday and I'm Bored :)




So . . . here I am, the movie is still in the theaters but I am going through withdrawals, i can't wait till they start shooting new moon so all of the Hype will begin again. I've seen the movie six times and still can't get enough.
So I started another fanfiction. Yes, it's a Renesmee Cullen story and I do hit on Jacob being super hot in it, but that's because I always did like Jacob. Just not with Bella. :)

If you visit nostalgicmiss.com and click on the Shadow of a Doubt tab, it will point you in the right direction. :)

1 comment:

Charlize_C said...

I just want to say hi and say that I am so fond of your stories related to twilight saga!
They are all so inspiring! and I was hoping that there'll be another stories after breaking dawn, I mean the life Edward and Bella has after move from Forks - when they enter new high school and new town, it must be interesting :)
Again, you're talented!